"Checkers is a Fun and Fascinating Game:

A forum dedicated to odd facts and trivia about our favorite game.

Re: "Checkers is a Fun and Fascinating Game:

Postby CheckersStrongplayer on Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:57 pm

:lol: :D :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :D Niceeeeeeeeeeee Little speech there and thank you again. By the way how long you have playing checkers?
Checkers is like being in heavens.
CheckersStrongplayer

Postby Mr. Checkers on Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:04 pm

:lol: Please have a nice day. Merry Christmas!! :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: (Cont.)
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:09 pm

It is nice to see good refreshing posts after weeks of "hate generated" sagas.

Thanks for serving us, Ms. Becky ! Your "spirit-promotional" unselfish efforts are tremendous, and without you - checkers world would be different and more bored :lol: It is nice to see that such people are living among us and make our life more interesting. Your puzzles and trivias are very interesting and educatable, though I am not even close to Pal level :roll: of knoweldges.

Especially, many thanks for your order SIXTH and great financial support of this project. I am very tied with cash, and without having enough big sum in front printing in February / March - may delay things. I already borrowed in bank "personal unsecured loan" in purpose to meet deadline, but ... any extra penny is needed as air !

Regards,

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Mr. Checkers on Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:15 pm

:lol: "Checker Trivia" question of the Day"? What is there about this post that sets it apart from all the other "Checker Trivia" posts that we have made here on the ACF Forum? :lol: (Cont.)
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Mr. Checkers on Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:52 pm

:lol: "Checker Trivia" question of the Day"? It is coming up soon? :lol: (Cont.)
Mr. Checkers

Previous

Return to Checkers Facts and Trivia