" SIXTH" by Alexander Moiseyev at ACF Store

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

" SIXTH" by Alexander Moiseyev at ACF Store

Postby Alan Millhone on Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:46 pm

Hello Checker/Draughts Players:

Now you can go to our ACF Web Site (http://www.usacheckers.com) and order either copy ( one is limited to 40 copies and will be numbered and each will be individually inscribed and the other is hardbound but no numbering,etc.) or order both by using PayPay !! ....................... Mr. Alex needs to raise funds to get his book published as he has to pre-pay the publishing costs in installments before his fine book is printed. Soon a 'sneak preview ' will soon be available to whet your appetite for this new book . He hopes to have copies to sell in March at the Tennessee Tournament. This extensive 300 page book with 400 diagrams is the first hardbound book to be published in 25 years !! I am sure his new book will improve my average playing ability and am sure it will help yours as well.........................................

Sincerely:
Alan Millhone, President
American Checker Federation
District 6 Champion
Alan Millhone
Alan Millhone
Site Admin

Re: " SIXTH" by Alexander Moiseyev at ACF

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:44 am

In addition ...

I plan to have two dealers for my book oversea - one in Europe (continental), and one in UK. This means - if you are oversea and buy something from ACF STORE today (or whenever) - you will get it directly from dealer as soon as book will be piblished.

Dealer will receive good stock of books after printing and will send it to you. I already have agreement of one very kind person in UK :lol: to assist me with dealer service.

Another benefit of an idea having dealers - buyers will have direct contact with dealer only :lol: and this will tremedously speed the whole process - ordering, buying and delivering book + curreny exchange issues.

More details later.
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Mr. Checkers on Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Mr. Checkers on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:02 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Ingo_Zachos on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:19 pm

Alex, is it true, that this is "The Sixth", because you already wrote five books before, ready to be published in George Lucas Style?

Or is it because of your famous "Sixth Sense" for the endgame ?

Greeetinx from Dortmund, Germany, working on your manuscript

Ingo Zachos
Ingo_Zachos

Reply to Ms. Becky

Postby Alan Millhone on Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:25 pm

Hello Ms. becky:

I will buy my copy in order to support Mr. Alex and his effort to further our game. This will be the first hardbound book on our game in 25 years ! I hope all players get in line and purchase a copy of " SIXTH ".

I will also purchase his book to make myself a much better player and to become a force to be reckoned with at any tournament I attend.............

Sincerely:
Alan Millhone, President
American Checker Federation
" LOVER OF CHECKER/DRAUGHTS BOOKS "
Alan Millhone
Alan Millhone
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion