Urgent Message For Alex

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

Urgent Message For Alex

Postby Lindus Edwards on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:25 pm

Alex I received your email a few minutes ago and appreciate your explanation concerning various matters which came to light on this site.
It has never been my intention to harm anybody and I therefore aplologise for any offensive remarks I have made at this Forum.
As a Christian I feel ashamed at the use of several words I used in the heat of the moment and therefore ask for forgiveness.
I too was hurt by many comments made at this site about me but I would prefer to forget these now and move on doing what I love best - playing checkers :lol:
Let us all try and get along.
We all have differences of opinion but we should not allow such to descend into a slanging match.
Lindus Edwards

Re: Urgent Message For Alex

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:39 pm

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES !!!!!

Your message is enough for me and good prove. I am going to delete soon all my messages which were part of this storm. You are welcome to do the same with yours or leave them for history :lol:

I fully accept your statement and like it. Lets leave it along.

I will post later in forum my vision - how to handle some issues you mentioned, especially "WIN WINS". No one is perfect and I do not pretend to say my method is the only one and best, but I will share it.

More important thing is - recognise issue, work on it and fix completely or improve.

From this post, as of 2:35 PM here in Columbus, Friday, I do not intend to make any additions to storm, will delete my offensive posts in the past several days, and propose everyone do the same - do not add anything here.

Lindus, I wish you good luck with your training Jan, Matthew and whoever else want to be on the list of your students. :P

Regards,

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Lindus Edwards on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm

How can I delete my messages :?:
I am not as bad as my bark suggests :lol:
My main aim in checkers is to improve and to help others in any way I can.
All they need do is ask :lol:
Lindus Edwards

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:53 pm

You can't delete completely "phisically" post (this is moderator privelegy) , but you can update / edit text. Although - it cannot be an empty post and should contain at least one alphabetic symbol.

What I did with some other my posts in the past - erase (removed) all text in post and put here smile.

Alex
Last edited by Alex_Moiseyev on Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:08 pm

Done on my part, it was quite a challenge :lol: Hope - i didn't miss anythning. If someone still find some of my posts which he/she consider offensive - let me know.

We all are smart and clever enough to post something which can disturb other in most stressful painful way. Lets be even smarter for not doing this.

No one is perfect, and I am not exception.

Alex
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Lindus Edwards on Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:55 pm

Well Alex, I am far from perfect - especially on the checker board :lol:
Lindus Edwards

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:21 pm

Perhaps the best definition of my feelings now will be Russian idiom: "better on heart"
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Lindus Edwards on Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:01 am

I have deleted all my offensive posts. It was quite a job :lol:
Lindus Edwards

Return to General Discussion