Agreed!

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

Re: The one and only Mr Checkers

Postby Mr. Checkers on Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:18 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Mr. Checkers on Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:29 pm

:lol:
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:03 pm

Ms. Becky is on vacation to the rest of year
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby matthewkooshad on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:32 pm

I wish Becky would go to nuthouse where he/she belongs. His/Her only purpose in the messages he/she posts is to annoy the readers.
matthewkooshad

Hey Mr Alex

Postby kiwinurse on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:20 am

That was a bit below the belt. Dont use me to get at Lindus,how much lower are you going to go?Lindus has only been an inspiration to me.He did not phone me at any time during my matches, where did you pick such garbage up?I cant believe what im reading here,what a nasty thing to say,both of me and Lindus, coming from a man in your position, i am ashamed for you .
kiwinurse

unbelievable!

Postby kiwinurse on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:50 am

I really cant believe what youve just written Alex, are you mad?
kiwinurse

you know alex

Postby kiwinurse on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:45 am

Right from the start of our relationship you have, in the most part, been really vindictive and mixed many untruths about me,and the only way i can figure it out is, that i very rarely agreed with the views you keep spouting on here.All i can see is a man who thinks hes a god,and will tolerate no difference of opinion, and man if yure crossed watch out, thats when these lies are manufactured, things are twisted to suit your stories,because you must be right at all costs.Your talk about the study of checkers is paramount to anything else,and to you people dont really matter, or how you try to squash them if they get in the way. As a world champeon where is the dignity and grace of office, and of encouraging people like us to improve, you are so busy putting us down.Couple of years ago you were so discouraging of me publicly,i almost stopped checkers.My husband read your vindictive posts about me, got wild enough about it, and told me i was going to Barbados to play, but if yud had your way i would not have gone.Because of your scathing put downs,it will only determine me to do better next time, and one day MR i AM GOD,you will not be ridiculing my efforts.
kiwinurse

Postby hans on Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:45 am

Can't resist being the devil's advocate now: although no guest posts are involved now I don't see much difference from some of the highly-critised BBS postings!

That being said. I consider both Lindus and Ms. Becky to be my checkers friends. :)
hans

The one and only Mr Checkers

Postby liam stephens on Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:53 pm

Well said Hans. the level of criticism and abuse being meted out to Jan Mortimer has truly reached an all time low. I believe it is the responsibility, nay, duty of the President of the ACF and founder member of this forum to take positive action and not only delete the offensive post but to publically condemn such demeaning and belittleing remarks by the present World Champion in respect of such a respected member of the Association as Jan. So I say now to Alan Millhone, it's time for action, not words, to rid this forum of his crude and offensive remaks to Jan Mortimer, and restore some sense of decency to this sadly degenerated forum.
liam stephens

alex

Postby kiwinurse on Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:56 pm

With response to your criticism alex,i have no fight with Ms Becky,but in so saying Ms Becky was pretty vindictive towards Lindus and continued to be so,after Lindus asked for a truce. In the past Alans asked you to stop your deflamatory remarks, but have you?
kiwinurse

Return to General Discussion