attention jason

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

attention jason

Postby kiwinurse on Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:08 pm

Wilma Wolveton cannot access any of the forums,shes locked out everytime, can you get in contact with her, thankyou
kiwinurse

Re: attention jason

Postby Jason Solan on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:04 pm

Thanks,
I recieved an email from her.

I've taken care of it and hopefully she can get on soon.

--Jason
Jason Solan
Site Admin

Re: attention jason

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:41 pm

It would be very nice and beneficciary for all of us to have Wilma join with forum ... thanks Jan and Jason for helping her.

Jason, I can give you an idea of Wilma problem. One time I sent her email with attachment, which included diagram in Word document, which takes alot of space. She was unable to open it and finally I sent her position with nubers.

I think the main reason was - Wilma computer is quite old, doesn't have enough memory and needs to be upgraded. Thats why she had problems with opening email and getting freeze trying to go on forum - also space expansive operation.

As soon as Wilma gets here, I need her help with recovering solution of ... one my problem published in MCA Newsletter !

Wilma, I and we all, are waiting for you here ! :lol:

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Thankyou Jason

Postby kiwinurse on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:27 pm

Thanks for that Jason, it will be great to have Wilma back in here.Alex Wilma was already able to access the forum when when she started,then all of a sudden she could no longer get in
kiwinurse

Return to General Discussion