Challengers from ACF forum

Discussion about all things non-checkers.

Challengers from ACF forum

Postby Armlock on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:52 am

I know there are mature and respectful people on this board but there are also those who are less respectful.

After some of my postings here on this board, I have been put down by at least two person from the forum.

In the way of Bushido, I accepted their challenges and defeated one of the challenger by a fine armlock tap out. The second challenger drew me but only after I got tired and had to go to sleep, I was dominating with wrestling positional control before I gassed. I therefore have bragging rights now against those two challengers.

I don't claim to be good but if you're going to challenge me, make sure you don't embarrass yourself next time.
Armlock

Re: Challengers from ACF forum

Postby AKA on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:34 am

Armlock:

You are average player at Kurnik with about 1300 rating. Bragging rights are not part of your credentials yet.
AKA

Re: Challengers from ACF forum

Postby Armlock on Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:54 am

I have choked out a few 1390 players, some of whom can go toe to toe with the legendary Alfredo so I'm not that bad.

Actually, 0652? I already tapped you out dude. A 1300 player tapping out a 1490-1500 player via armbar: 3-2-3 in 3 move.

I'll give you a rematch.
Armlock

Return to Broken Boards