New Nick McBride

Give your comments and suggestions about the website.

New Nick McBride

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:03 am

I just saw new registered user - "New Nick McBride". It would be really nice to have Nick use two names :lol: , however - I suspect someone may use his name for registration. Personally - I don't like this even more than anonimous names ==> when some use names of live or not live but real people :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I don't like if someone takes Tinsley / Long names, or mine / Ron King etc This is not a good thing and MUST be a subject for moderator investigation :idea:

================================================================

Anyway ... I want to thanks REAL Nick McBride for ordering two bonus copies of my book. Thanks, Nick !

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Re: New Nick McBride

Postby Mr. Checkers on Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:23 pm

Alex this reminds me when someone used your name several years ago to bid on items at "Ebay"--of course without your permission.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:19 pm

yep, miserable jelious people, who hates to use their real names, because it means nothing. They brought down respect to names given them by their parents.

It seems like parents of such people are real losers.

Regards,

Alex
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:23 pm

Here what REAL Nick McBride wrote to me in email:

"I am New Nick McBride! I cannot remember my password for Nick McBride, and not only that, I can't remember the email address to which it is linked. It just seemed easier to start again rather than trying to have it reset."

Nothing has been changed in my previoius message and we can proceed from here ! :lol:

Nick - the only successful way do not forget the password - use it frequently, or, in other words - make posts in this forum :idea: Another easy option, if you forgot password - contact with webmaster or moderator. :P

Regards,

Alex
Alex_Moiseyev

Return to Comments/Suggestions