EXTRA, EXTRA! the news for today...

Discussion about all things non-checkers.

EXTRA, EXTRA! the news for today...

Postby Irma Sierra on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Mr. Xela M said:
I don't think official ACF website needs any forum at all - only news updated, games, positions and tournament news / announcements. If someone wants to talk and needs to be listening - (s)he can use psychology doctor.

user: Xela M. 2305 posts.

IF YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING IN THE ACF FORUM, GO TO A DOCTOR FIRST, AFTER THE VISIT YOU MAY LOSS THE INTEREST IN POSTING....This was read in General discussion this morning...

Mr. XELA Mo..., called ordinarily the KING OF CHECKERS, beeing as kind, nice and loving person as he always is, conceded us the honor of an interview this morning when we asked about "his opinion" on one of the threads of the ACF....He, humble as ever, talked to us for few minutes but not for that his words weren't amazingly "wise" as always
The ACF forum reporter: What opinion you have about the earthquake in NZ?, of course we very sad....

the KING: I am very sorry, I always take the other person's place, is my way to be, I am always sad when something happens to others and not just to me, I am like this, because I am not important I am just good playing checkers, and that is just a hobbie, you need skill to play it, not really inteligence, some people in the ACF forum have proved it, they just open their mouth and mess all up, oh well, I shouldnt be a faultfinder, all we have made mistakes sometimes, (whispering he said: some more than others, you know? pointing to ....)

The ACF forum reporter: How do you feel for beeing such a good example for youth?

the KING: (looking to the sky) Well, I am very thankfull to God for making me like this, I want to go to heaven and the best way is beeing good in earth....

The ACF forum reporter: WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW (he was in shock)

the KING: yes..... :oops:

The ACF forum reporter: Thank you Mr Xela Mo.... let me tell you that everybody is praying for you to keep the championship next time against Michelle B..., I can see your humble smile when you beat him if so, ok?

The KING:[/b] Thanks for asking my opinion always, you really shoudln't, i get embarrase of posting, ok?
just lady.......
Irma Sierra

Re: EXTRA, EXTRA! the news for today...

Postby tommyc on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I love yur BLACK HUMOUR IRMA.HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Always read "Cannings Compilation 2nd Edition" every day.
tommyc

Return to Broken Boards