To "XX"

Discussion about all things non-checkers.

To "XX"

Postby Lindus Edwards on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:59 am

I no longer frequent the BBS and you are therefore wasting your time posting any messages to me there.
I appreciate that you cannot post as "XX" or under any other alias at this site without making yourself known to the moderator. Such is more than refreshing to me!
Your wicked messages at the BBS will, as one person wrote there recently, go down in infamy and will be remembered in the world of checkers as long as the game exists.
Whether you receive your comeuppance at the hands of God is for Him and Him alone to decide.
You are forgiven so far as I am concerned and l shall continue to pray for the redemption of your soul.
Lindus Edwards

Re: To "XX"

Postby matthewkooshad on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:30 am

Lindus, will you show your wisdom and quit wasting your breathe on those who do not matter?

Bluntness needs be as those who do care as myself express what we feel about you. If it does mean something, then my advice should make sense.
matthewkooshad

Postby Lindus Edwards on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:45 am

I appreciate what you are saying Matthew but I felt constrained to post those final few words which I sincerely trust will make an end of the matter.
Silence to some can be misconstrued as an admission of guilt and I therefore wished there to be no misunderstanding in this regard.
I feel I have said enough in my own defence to quash forever the malicious lies promulgated about me.
I thank you sincerely for your kind words Matthew.
Lindus Edwards

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:40 am

Delicious ! :P
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Return to Broken Boards