"Checker Trivia's--"Man of the Year"

A forum dedicated to odd facts and trivia about our favorite game.

"Checker Trivia's--"Man of the Year"

Postby Mr. Checkers on Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:16 pm

:lol: Well one might say that Palomino rode away with that honor this year. And in recognition of his fine contribution to the "Checker Trivia" we are presenting him with an original copy of the "Book of the Year"--Alex's "6th". Thanks Ed for all of your hard work in making the "Checker Trivia" a success. :lol: (Cont.)
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Re: "Checker Trivia's--"Man of the Year&am

Postby Palomino on Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:14 pm

I was very surprised to receive a copy of Alex Moiseyev's book SIXTH, Vol. 1 in the mail today. I want to thank "MR. Checkers" and Ms. Becky for their kindness and generosity. I don't feel I merit such a nice gift, I will treasure it always and look forward to reading and studying it.

My contributions, in the way of answers, to Checkers Facts and Trivia are small in comparison to the time and effort "Mr. Checkers" devotes to composing and bringing us the "Checker Trivia" question of the day. I find visiting the "Checkers Facts and Trivia" section of the forum to be a fun way to spend a few minutes each day. I guess I look forward to that time each day in the same way many newpaper readers look forward the time they spend each day working the paper's crossword puzzle. I appreciate "Mr. Checkers" taking the time and putting forth the effort to share his vast knowledge of the game's literature and history with us in this way, it adds a great deal to my enjoyment of the game.

Thank you "Mr. Checkers" and Ms. Becky.

Regards, "Pal" Bucker
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
Palomino

Return to Checkers Facts and Trivia