"Wiswell-King-Tinsley-Banks & now Alex"?--ans.

A forum dedicated to odd facts and trivia about our favorite game.

"Wiswell-King-Tinsley-Banks & now Alex"?--ans.

Postby Mr. Checkers on Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:47 am

:lol: They all shared this one unique thing in common as a result of someone sharing his friendship with them. "Checker Trivia" questions of the Day"? What unique thing did they all share in common? And who was the special person that shared his friendship with them? :lol: (Cont.)
Last edited by Mr. Checkers on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Re: "Wiswell--King--Tinsley--Banks"

Postby Palomino on Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:23 pm

Could any other checker personalities be included in this group? What about Alex?

Regards, "Pal' Bucker
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
Palomino

Re: "Wiswell--King--Tinsley--Banks"

Postby Mr. Checkers on Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:03 am

:lol: I am sure that Alex would always be welcomed to join this elite group if he so desired. :lol: (Cont.)
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Re: "Wiswell-King-Tinsley-Banks"?--answer

Postby Mr. Checkers on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:44 pm

:lol: All 4 of these fine checker champions have stayed at Alan Millhone's home. :lol: (Cont.)
Mr. Checkers

Postby Palomino on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:15 pm

I understand that the name of another checker champion can now be added to the list. Alex stayed at Alan's home in Belpre, OH last night after they returned from attending the memorial service for Elbert Lowder, held yesterday at the First Street United Methodist Church in Albemarle, NC.

Regards, "Pal" Bucker
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
Palomino

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:52 pm

yes, 5 now
btw. there is one more Alex reside in this house.
alex
Alex_Moiseyev

Re: "Wiswell-King-Tinsley-Banks & now Alex&

Postby Mr. Checkers on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:37 pm

:lol: Yet another well known checker personality stayed at Alan's home last evening--"Dr. Richard Beckwith". This is becoming a virtual "Who's Who" in checkers stayed at my home last night. And there is no telling how much of their checker knowledge was left behind or was absorbed osmotically by rubbing elbows with them, so we are going to have to keep a watchful eye on Alan's future improvement--today just an average checker player--tomorrow a master of our game. :lol: "Inky"
Mr. Checkers

Alan's Home

Postby Alan Millhone on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:15 pm

I think Dr. B had a good time at our home here in Belpre. He perused my meager Checker library and other Checker items in my office. We had a good time traveling together down and back to Tennessee. Mr Ray Shelly, another Checker/ACF supporter has also stayed at our home.

Sincerely:
Alan Millhone, President
American Checker Federation
===============================================Checkers--- " THE MENTAL SPORT ALTERNATIVE TO VIDEO GAMES "
===============================================
Alan Millhone
Site Admin

Return to Checkers Facts and Trivia