ACF Hoodlums and Hooilgans

Discussion about all things non-checkers.

Re: ACF Hoolums and Hooilgans

Postby Ryan Pronk on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Alan, I apologize in advance. This post is intended for Greg Murray. I believe I deserve a right to respond to his accusations and name calling.

Hi Mr. Murray,

Thank you for taking precious moments out of your busy day to contribute to this thread.

I decided to respond to your post because you have judged my character in such a way I deem appalling and inappropriate. Good sir, as much as you think you know about me, the fact remains you know absolutely nothing about me. In fact, anyone who has personally met me face to face knows I am in no way a racist. The mere idea is actually laughable.

I will shed some light into my character, just for you, Mr. Murray. I am a strong advocate and proponent of equal rights and equal votes. From your posts, I am willing to wager you believe in Affirmative Action. Affirmative Action has been detrimental to our country and is just as racist as segregation was.

However, my biggest concern about this entire mess is that the most racist comment was in fact said by Irma. She referenced Alex Moiseyev in a previous post, and described him as a “POOR FRUSTRATED RUSSIAN…” Now, if the tables were turned and Moiseyev referred to Irma as a “POOR FRUSTRATED MEXICAN,” I’m sure the entire world would begin a race war with him.

To be quite honest, I look forward to the day when I am privileged to use the race card as a defense to any insult I receive. The white male is quickly becoming a minority population in America, so I plan on exploiting the race card, just as others have before me.

The question I pose to you, Mr. Murray, is how can Irma get away with such racist statements, and statements that are inferred as racist get blown completely out of proportion.

Anyway, I appreciate your condescending posts; you have truly made checkers a better game because of them. We all have our idiosyncrasies (look that word up), but racism is something I do not tolerate nor condone. By the way, I was not involved in the chat that involved people sexually harassing both Irma and Kim.

In the words of Don Deweber,
Have a great day and God Bless.

--Ryan
Ryan Pronk

For Lindus

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:18 pm

Lindus Edwards wrote:I was shocked and appalled to read that Irma had been abused at Kurnik. I hope that those responsible will have their ISP numbers traced in order they can be identified and shamed accordingly.

Lindus, you are the one who knows very well - I am saying always true and true only.

Just trust me again. Based on 100% proved information which I have, here are nicknames of Kurnik users who sexually harassed Irma:

nogood
esp_pressure

If you have intention to trace - you have to use these nicknames. These nicknames have nothing to do with Jolt, Ryan and Billy.

Here is another story. Jolt, Ryan and Billy were talking about landscaping and some other agriculture businesses in USA where today we have many immigrants from Mexico, both legal and illegal

It is well known fact, and you can read about this every day in newspapers. This is the result of damn globalization and many jobs in USA are outsourced today: informational technology to India, manufacturing jobs to China, agriculture - to Canada and Mexico. Almost each presidential candidate today has his/her own "immigration solution" and immigration became a very important, crucial issue in 2008 elections.

I don't see any indications of racism in all these conversations. These young fellows were accused for nothing.

In conclusion: Irma was frustrated and abused by one group of people, but accused and attacked other ... for nothing. This is my last post regards this matter.

Sincerely,

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Postby tommyc on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:40 pm

When i was young and going to the local flicks(picture house)for the latest Cowboy film..........and that was few yrs ago i can tell you,but it seems some old tradtions never fade away and die.............ITS STILL COWBOYS AND INDIANS.

WHEN WILL WE EVER LEARN?
Always read "Cannings Compilation 2nd Edition" every day.
tommyc

Postby tommyc on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 pm

On a much lighter note..........Some might say Alex looks frustrated but the beautiful IRMA .... NO WAY!!!
tommyc

Postby Palomino on Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi tommy,

I cut my teeth on Roy Rogers, Gene Autry and Hopalong Cassidy movies, and I'm sure you remember, they didn't just sit there on their asses (I mean horses) when a lady was mistreated, no sir they went into action!

Regards..."Pal"
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
Palomino

Postby tommyc on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Yeah and it dint matter two hoots and a holler if they were Mexican or Indians squaws.............MM maybe they was better reared then !!!you bet PAL
tommyc

Re: ACF Hoodlums and Hooilgans

Postby Lindus Edwards on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Alex, I think that a person in authority should, on behalf of the ACF, contact Kurkik about this appalling matter with a view to discovering the names of the players who abused Irma. This sort of conduct cannot be tolerated and something must be done to put an end to it as a matter of urgency.
Lindus Edwards

Postby BillyBoy on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Hello All, Here is the deal and tell me if this is logical or not. The txt that was posted of these players *nogood and esp_pressure*. Was indeed very horrible no doubt and wrong. But to say lets get Alan involved and find out who they are is kinda pointless. What the hell could be done even if you find out who they are? Since the internet first started you had people that will trash talk when playing and some that will boot people from table for no reason its just the way it is online since the begining. I dont think that will ever stop I been through the same thing not just on checkers but chat rooms etc. Its only to a point of the law getting involved when its stalking or harassment or threats. Why didnt she just leave the table or contact a moderator and show him or block the players. This could of happned over a year ago for all we really know. And if she wanted action taken why didnt she contact the owner of the site himself and have him deal with it. The last thing to do is post it on here I mean these guys might not even be members on here to start with. Last thing sponsors want to see was that heated kinda talk geesh I had to take my shirt off reading that. Well pick it apart guys tell me what you think. Billy
BillyBoy

Postby Palomino on Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:25 pm

...tell me what you think.

OK, I will, this is not about the nasty offence behavior of "esp_pressure" and "nogood" at Kurnik. I have no idea who they are, and I hope they are not members of the ACF, if they are identified and they are members of the ACF, I say they should be removed from the membership.

My problem is that known members of the ACF, and I'm not referring to any of our youth members, I'm referring to fully grown men that should know better, and we should hope they would be setting a better example for our youth, have publicly harassed and taunted Irma at Kurnik, and that reflects badly on the ACF. Members of our organization should be known for setting high standards of sportsmanship and should always show respect towards other checker players both at tournaments and while playing at gaming web sites, anything less reflects badly upon the ACF and if we are to be seen as a professional organization we must do our best to conduct ourselves accordingly.

You can say you were not taunting Irma and you can keep on denying it until your old white beard sweeps the floor but as Bob Murr put it…

It doesn't take a mental giant to see that the intention of the comments was obviously to tease and harass Irma.

The name BillyBoy says a lot, it's time for you to start acting like a man, admit to behaving badly and apologize to Irma, as a member of the ACF you should show some class!

That's what I think..."Pal" Bucker
Last edited by Palomino on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
Palomino

Postby BillyBoy on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:05 am

Hey Pal, For God's sake get over it. All the posts you make are exactly the same thing over and over. It's obvious it's just me you do not like because much worse was posted to Irma then a dumb lawn care conversation. You're constantly crying and wining - it's people like you on Kurnik that make me have to save every conversation I have when someone gets negative. All the cut and paste postings and drama that go on is bullcrap. So do us a favor and cry somewhere else; don't do it here. So back off and stop acting all big with me. Billy
BillyBoy

Postby Nathan Gogo on Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:39 am

In America, when fine outstanding citizens such as Billy and Ryan say something, their word means something. The older ACF players are suppose to be setting an example for kids like me, but all I've seen lately is a wild goose led by the older ACF members. Is this what pal, Irma and others want to illustrate? That we should wrongly accuse innocent individuals of crimes? Billy and Ryan talk about lawn mowing services, then all of a sudden everyone is against them because they interpret the conversation incorrectly. I believe you should do the right thing Pal, Irma, and others. Apologize to Billy and Ryan for these frivolous accusations. Please, set an example for young ACF members like myself and do the right thing. I know it might be hard to admit that you are wrong, but if you really care about the American Checkers Federation, you will stop your stubbornness and move on.
Nathan Gogo

Previous

Return to Broken Boards