Discussion and analysis about openings.
Moderators: Alan Millhone, rich beckwith
Harold O'Brien demonstrates this opening trap in the movie The Checker King. For a duffer like me this is a lesson!
1. 11-16 23-18 2. 16-20 24-19 3. 8-11 19-15 4. 10x19 18-14 5. 9x18 22x15x8 6. 4x11 27-24 7. 20x27 31x24x15x8
- Posts: 407
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:41 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
CHECKERS: The Mind Sport of Kings and Ordinary Men.
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:13 pm
- Location: Mooresville, Indiana
you can also see the canalejas shot here in Mr Checkercycle's wonderful Youtube channel
Amateur Checkerist, Professional Lover of the Game
- Posts: 1086
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm
- Location: Queensland, AUSTRALIA
Return to Openings
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest