info on WQ

Talk about upcoming tournaments or your experience at tournaments.

info on WQ

Postby kim willis on Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:26 pm

i would just like for everyone to know that i spoke with Gerry Lopez on the rooms for 2007 WQ.We should have the details in 2 weeks or about the end of the month.As we spoke Gerry asked of how many rooms would be needed.We are hoping to have 25 rooms available.

Next on the agenda is about dues.I would hope that dues would be paid and each one of the federations would want to attend.If you are interested in attending you may contact me by e-mail at vincomomma@yahoo.com I would like to have some idea of how many would be attending so we could make sure we would have enough rooms.

I know this is really early but i am looking ahead.I want to keep everyone informed.Things are coming together and if you have any questions about this upcoming event you may contact me,Alan or Dr.Beckwith.Or your federation and if your federation cannot answer your questions they may foreward them to us.

Mostly do NOT wait till the last minute get your dues paid.After the 1st of the year we will give cut off dates.

Please think about attending

Thank you

kim willis
kim willis

Re: info on WQ

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:15 pm

kim willis wrote:I know this is really early but i am looking ahead.

Kim, it is not early and you are doing a fine and important job. There are season tickets discounts and some great deals. For instance my son goes to London over the Thanksgiving, which costs him only ... $350 round ticket (from New York) !

So ... people have to buy tickets well in advance to get discounts.

I also know - "group tickets" may be even cheaper, but in this case you have to collect 20 tickets deal or close to this number.

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

donations still coming in

Postby kim willis on Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:37 pm

Everyone today i was sent $500.00 from Joe Schwarts.At this time we have almost $3000.00 dollars for the WQ.All donations are still welcome.My goal is $5000.00 before the WQ.

To ALL that has donated at this time THANK YOU :)

kim
kim willis

Return to Tournament Discussion