First Danish Open tournament 6-7 of may

Talk about upcoming tournaments or your experience at tournaments.

First Danish Open tournament 6-7 of may

Postby MostFamousDane on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:26 pm

Hello everybody

The first Danish Open tournament will be held in the weekend 6-7 of may. Details on the event is now online at http://www.draughts.dk (on the right side under tournaments)

See you in Copenhagen!
Sune Thrane
MostFamousDane

Re: First Danish Open tournament 6-7 of may

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:27 pm

It is easy to get onto your website site but hard to get out ! (The Russian proverb says: " One dolar entrance - two dollars exit !") Anyway - well done, congratulations !

Will this be a GAYP, or 3 moves event ? How many entrants you anticipate (optimistaclly) ? Do you plan to delegate a winner (s) if event to WCDF QT this year ?

Regards,

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Re: First Danish Open tournament 6-7 of may

Postby MostFamousDane on Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:12 pm

Hi alex

Your questions are answered on the page - here is a direct link you can return from (http://www.draughts.dk/ENG/DanishOpen20 ... _2006.html)

It will be 3-move and winner will be delegated to the qualifier. I have no idea how many will come.

shr wrote:It is easy to get onto your website site but hard to get out ! (The Russian proverb says: " One dolar entrance - two dollars exit !") Anyway - well done, congratulations !

Will this be a GAYP, or 3 moves event ? How many entrants you anticipate (optimistaclly) ? Do you plan to delegate a winner (s) if event to WCDF QT this year ?

Regards,

Alex
MostFamousDane

Best wishes Sune

Postby Alan Millhone on Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:44 pm

Hello Sune:

Hope you have a great attendance for oyur fisrt tournament. Looking forward to the posting of entrants and results on the forum.

Sincerely:
Alan Millhone, President
American Checker Federation
District 6 Champion
===============================================" " Reading my copy of 10th. ACA at Flint till I leave next week for the Lebanon,Tennessee Tournament"
===============================================
Alan Millhone
Alan Millhone
Site Admin

Return to Tournament Discussion