Australian Superbowl

Discussion about sports besides checkers.

Australian Superbowl

Postby Danny_Alvarez on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 am

I am watching the NRL rugby league Grand Final.... which is the equivalent of the superbowl in america...

the entertainment this year is Bon Jovi at half time and ????Kelly CLarkson to open !!!!! dont know many league fans who would even know who she is ....
http://nrl.com.au/

this year it is a special ocassion since the New Zealand Warriors are playing the Manly Sea Eagles....
Manly is the most hated team in the competition.... most people cheer for their own team and whoever is playing manly ... i saw this on facebook "today the Anzac spirit is alive and well 98% of the australian population is supporting the NZ warriors and the other 2 % is showing how retarded they are"
i thought it was hilarious :D
Amateur Checkerist, Professional Lover of the Game
User avatar
Danny_Alvarez
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron
class=