"Ones Internal Strength of Character"

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

"Ones Internal Strength of Character"

Postby Mr. Checkers on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:59 pm

Has motivated and driven many to reach new heights in many fields of endeavor in life--checkers included. The feeling that comes from within a person that says I can conquer this no matter what. Those of you that know Mr. Checkers personally will know what I mean by this. Overcoming insurmountable obstacles has been one of his trademarks for many years. His accomplishments in life read like a whos who and they came as a result of others telling him that he would never be able to do this or do that--and he was not about to accept that. His success in life came from his strong "internal strength of character", which has motivated him to overcome the odds. I guess that each of us must find their own motivation, which will allow you to succeed in life, checkers or whatever it maybe. If ones rating does that for you then go for it.
Take care and God Bless. "Mr. Checkers"---Visit with "Inky" at: http://www.broenink-art.nl/maukie2.swf----"No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted". --Aesop--
Mr. Checkers

Return to General Discussion