Comments from Belpre,Ohio

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

Comments from Belpre,Ohio

Postby Alan Millhone on Tue May 16, 2006 7:56 am

Hello Patrick and Tommy:

Not enough clocks.............. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

That would be a nice problem to have !! The current supply of clocks we have were bought from a generous donation made to me by one of our top supporters. If we need more clocks the ACF will find a way to purchase them. I would love to see each District ACF Director have a number of clocks on hand for use in district tournaments. Yes, I would love to see clocks used for all ACF and non-ACF Tourneys.

In use of clocks,recording of games,etc. I am simply attempting to standardize our game so no matter where you go to enter a tournament you will find the same rules,same use of clocks,etc. I don't think this is too much to ask? It will enhance our game,players, the ACF and lead to the more professional appearance that I am striving to accomplish.

Tommy, I appreciate your open support for what I am attempting to accomplish for the ACF and our game.

On another note, the June ACFB has gone to the printers and it is another first class issue. Many thanks to our ACF Bulletin Editor , Mr .Jim Loy for his dedicated work for the ACF and its members.

Sincerely:
Alan Millhone, President
American Checker Federation
" MORE PROFESSIONALISM "
===============================================
" Looking for my copy of SIXTH to arrive any day now "
===============================================
Alan Millhone
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion