Alex Moiseyev's mother-in-law, Aneliya died

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

Alex Moiseyev's mother-in-law, Aneliya died

Postby JR Smith on Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 pm

John Acker sent out this email yesterday May 28, 2017 to a small group but I want to post it on ACF Forum.

Hi everyone,

As you may already know, Alex Moiseyev's mother-in-law, Aneliya Peshchenitskaya, passed away yesterday morning. She lived with Alex & Galina for the last couple years of her life, so of course the whole family is taking the news hard. Fortunately all three of Alex's kids were able to make it home in time to say goodbye. Funeral arrangements have not yet been finalized, but details and an obituary will be posted here: http://www.rutherfordfuneralhomes.com/o ... enitskaya/.

It would be nice for the ACF to send flowers to her memorial service. According to the website, bouquets are in the $50-75 range and sprays are in the $100-200 range. If you'd like to send a card to the family, here is their mailing address:

Alex & Galina Moiseyev
5676 Springburn Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
United States of America

Regards,

John Acker
http://ackeredit.com
A Checker Friend, JR Smith
JR Smith

Re: Alex Moiseyev's mother-in-law, Aneliya died

Postby John Acker on Tue May 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks, JR. I was able to stop by Aneliya's memorial service today, and heard some nice stories about her days as a history teacher. The ACF also sent a lovely flower arrangement.

One correction to my earlier email: she lived in a retirement community near Dublin, but not actually with Alex & Galina.
Last edited by John Acker on Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Acker

Re: Alex Moiseyev's mother-in-law, Aneliya died

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks everyone !

She was part most of my life, 38 years. Her life was very rich but wasn't easy. She was always a fighter and never gave up.

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

Return to General Discussion