Observations from your ACF President

General Discussion about the game of Checkers.

Re: Observations from your ACF President

Postby Alex_Moiseyev on Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:50 pm

Lindus Edwards wrote:Suffice it to say that your message concerning "schizophrenia" should be deleted forthwith.

Hi, Lindus ! I always thought - "mind" and "personality" are the same words and subject and have the same meaning. However, I agree - I am not a medical expert, and could be wrong with terminology and details.

In this particular case my message can be consider as "not accurate", but I don't see the reason to delete it this time, because it doesn't offense anyone. I am in favor of idea - limiting number of id's people can use in forum. And also - I think you agree, that most (almost all) posts under nicknames or GUESTS were negative.

Personally - I never use any alternative id's. In my case with broken English it doesn't make any sense :roll: And everything I say (positive or critical) - are under my real name, that's why I am more often than other going under personal attacks.

Regards,

Alex
I am playing checkers, not chess.
Alex_Moiseyev

anonymous names

Postby kiwinurse on Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:57 pm

Well thats a bit hypocritical Alex, i know for a fact you posted quite a few anonymous postings on bbs.
kiwinurse

a nonny mouse

Postby liam stephens on Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:24 pm

Yes Jan, I remember that too, thinly disguised, but fooling no-one.
liam stephens

hypocrisy

Postby kiwinurse on Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:29 pm

Must be a case of do what i say,dont do what i do liam
kiwinurse

Re: Observations from your ACF President

Postby matthewkooshad on Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:48 pm

:love9: Come on you people... if one apple is actually bad, no one wants the rest of their apples to go bad too. I believe it is evident that no actions are occuring as of that which your way of words seem to desire. So, why not keep your words private if you are not able to bridle your tongue? (rhetorical)
matthewkooshad

Previous

Return to General Discussion